Digital Marketing For Law Firms
Law Firm Marketing Strategies Proven to Increase Leads & Acquire New Clients
In this day and age, the Internet certainly is the driving force. Therefore, we are seeing a significant change in user behavior in terms of how they interact with brands. 97% of the consumers run a search on Google whenever they need some services or products.
Hence, any business group that is not using the digital world at its fullest is doomed to be irrelevant. Yes, law firms, too, rely on digital marketing to make themselves more reachable to their target audience. SEO for Law Firm is becoming a distinct business network on its own.
Professionals designing digital marketing strategies for law firms strike to be precise in their operation. They use a suitable Digital Marketing Mix. The key here is to maintain an orderly sequence and using different channels to drive traffic to your online presence. Below we have listed the Key Strategies for Marketing Law Firms steps you must follow systematically.
Critical Strategies for Marketing Law Firms
- Get an elegant and well functional law firm website
The website we are talking about here will be the very center of your online presence. According to statistics, 75% of the potential customers will form an impression of your firm by the look & feel of the business website. Thus, this is something you have to get right.
There are three things that you have to strike perfection on. Here they are:
- Design & Responsiveness: Firstly, your website has to look simple yet engaging. A user will form its conception in just 3 seconds. Don’t use too many colors. Two to three prevalent colors can do magic if you pick them right. About templates, don’t make it too complicated. Keep it clean, clear, and straightforward.
- Alongside designs, you should also strive for responsiveness on your website, so it adjusts itself to fit perfectly following different screen resolutions of different devices.
- Functionality: The website has to be functional. Whether it is a service page drop-down list, home page animated icons, pop up contact us forms, and they all have to work! And they need to work on mobile devices too.
- Page loading speed: If your web pages don’t load fast, your audiences will simply exit and go to your competitor’s website. Google takes page loading speed as one of the most remarkable deciding factors for high ranking.
Take care of these factors, and you will be right enough to start for now on.
- Learn, know, & use Google My Business listing
Google My Business is just a gift from Google itself. It is a free tool where you can list your physical business location; add your service details of all kinds. How would it benefit you?
Here are the benefits you get from listing on Google My Business:
- Acceptability for prime position in the local business section of Google SERP
- GMB is directly connected with Google Maps (Another Google product). So your potential clients can locate your establishment quickly.
- Your potential clients can even schedule appointments through your listing itself.
- GMB offers you to link the listing with your website. In this way, you can drive the traffic to your site.
When Google itself is offering you so much for free, don’t be a fool not to make the best out of it.
- Don’t ignore social media
Yes, at its spirit Social Media is casual of a platform where people share, laugh, and celebrate together. Quite contrasting with the more severe profession we have in hand. But if we think a bit, where people engage wholeheartedly is the place where people absorb messages faster.
- Time to create easy to read yet engaging contents
There are several points you should follow to attract readers to search and read your website content. Still, the first and foremost thing is to deliver a high-quality substance to your readers. This would not only display your work expertise but also would assure your readers about the reliability of your content. And the perk of having loyal followers makes an opportunity of turning them into business clients in no time.
- Submit your Web-pages to Google
So now you have good content on your Web-pages now you have to submit them to Google so they can scan, index, and rank your website. You can use Google Webmaster Tool to request indexing. You must use a robot.txt & a sitemap linked with the webmaster tool.
- Hire a professional digital marketing strategist for your law firm
Hiring any professional internet marketing service for your law firm is undoubtedly one of the most excellent ideas of sorting out struggles with your website.
It’s never a bad idea to let the pros handle what you’re struggling with. Hiring an internet marketing professional for your legal solicitor firm, wouldn’t be a bad idea.